fot

Rotoflex vs. swing-spring

To: BillDentin@aol.com, twakeman@cruzers.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotoflex vs. swing-spring
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 21:29:16 -0700
This one is directed particularly to Kas, but anyone else who wnats to offer an
opinion is welcome to chime in.

There has been a discussion on the Spitfire Mail list about which is better.

Rotoflex
Swing axle
swing-spring

In the exchange, your name came up as the source of a recommendation in one of
the competition preparation manuals to replace the GT6
rotoflex rear suspension with the later swing spring.  I thought that sounded
rather bizarre and was under the impression that someone
else was responsible for the later competition prep manuals.

Could you clear this up for me and rate in order of preference the three
options listed.  Any additional comments are certainly
welcome.

Regards,
Joe Curry