fot

Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge

To: sbidlack@midohio.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:42:48 EDT
Steve Bidlack,

Good to hear from you.

SVRA would have visibility to entries. I would like them as well.

While entries on the TR side will likely be down, I anticipate a pretty good
showing.

Earlier request suggested 'display' area for all MGs and TRs from noon until
grid time on Saturday with en masse departure to false grid. Area needs to be
easily accessible to false grid. I have a grassy area in mind, but it may be
committed.

Confirming Statement:  We still plan to hold post race activitiy just prior
to SVRA Welcome Party at the Honda Pavillion, which means having the spigots
opened up about an hour earlier while we present awards...we can likely steer
clear of any other prep going on for the party. This was discussed with SVRA.

I suspect the reduced acitivities and decreased entires may likely be fairly
transparent to the spectators. We will be missing some significant TRs that I
had hoped for, but the diehards will be there.

I will be at the Mid-Ohio gate Tuesday afternoon, FYI. A meeting is
encouraged as I have had little direct contact with anyone and there have
been changes in personnel that has made progress a little lumpy. I am glad we
did not schedule a panographic photo and some other things. This will reduce
the potential confusion and aggravation.

I will try to call you.

Joe Alexander

<< Please call me at 614-579-3910 to discuss your requirements.  I will be in
 Detroit all of next week and this is the only way to reach me.  What are the
 anticipated number of MG and Triumph entries?  We still need a good show for
 the fans after all.  Let me know.  Thanks for everyone's help and support on
 the event.

 Regards,
 Steve >>