fot

RE: Mid-Ohio Trip! Whee!

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Subject: RE: Mid-Ohio Trip! Whee!
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:27:15 -0400
I think that Mid-Ohio has a reasonably large area for camping, so space
shouldn't be at a premium.  I would be sure to bring some insect repellent, as
we have just had some good rain, so the mosquitos are soon to be in full
force.  I can confirm that there are no bikes, mopeds, etc on midohio grounds,
but golf-cart passes are available for an exorbitant price...
Otherwise I would bring a big cooler to keep your goods, since it takes a good
twenty minutes to find anything in the way of food in the area.

Since I am the local, I guess, I will give my cell phone number out if anyone
needs anything while they are in my area.  I will be moving that weekend, so
things should be a little hectic, but I will be there.  Write me if you think
you would need to get ahold of me while up here.

jim libecco