fot

Elkhart Lake in July

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Elkhart Lake in July
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:25:47 -0400
I was home last weekend...

I need to report that if you are planning on attending the Brian
Redman International Challenge in July, bring your road maps.
State Hwy 67 between Plymouth and County trunk J is closed.  J is
open to Road America but closed again just past the track.  The
road is all tore up all the way through Elkhart Lake.
Best to get to Hwy 57, east of Plymouth, and take it north to J.
Take J to 67 and on to the track.  There are other ways to get to
the track depending on where you are coming from.  I will stay in
touch with my brother and keep you posted on the roads.

Pat in NC