fot

RE: TR4 High Torque Starters

To: "'Ted Schumacher'" <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 High Torque Starters
From: Peter D Vucinic <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:57:43 +1000
Ted, Thanks very much for the reply. I can understand the why the % of tooth
engagement is not 100%, after reading your E-mail. This explanation makes
logical sense. The explanation I received from the supplier of the starter was
lacking in substance and credibility.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards
Peter Vucinic