fot

Re: Branierd International Raceway (Donnybrook) Closing

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Branierd International Raceway (Donnybrook) Closing
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:28:32 -0400
that's too bad. brainerd is a fast track adn the small power cars could play a
rubber of bridge going down the straight.  it was really fun in a car that went
fast but boring in a small bore car.  that's what made it a "not so good"
driver's school track.  since you could go all the way to turn 3 without lifting
(small bore car) you didn't have as much learning time per total time on track.
this same problem plagued road atlanta until they cut through from turn 5 to
make
a "school" course.  brainerd/donneybrook will be missed. it was a good place to
race. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.