fot

Re: comments on midohio and nomination: wiseman@titan.com

To: jfl@neoucom.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: comments on midohio and nomination: wiseman@titan.com
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:40:34 EDT
In a message dated 06/26/2000 10:16:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
jfl@neoucom.edu writes:

<< Speaking of Mid-Ohio, I wanted to thank David Spiwak for his crew tickets
as
 well as good time spent.  I was glad to see the triumph run well, but I must
 comment on the amazing speed of that MG that won the challenge as well as
 it's class (95?).  My comment: WOW. >>

Don Munoz, Les Gonda, and John Targett all drive HIGHLY DEVELOPED MGB's.  All
are good drivers.  In my opinion, John Targett (who was not driving this
weekend) has the biggest balls.  That's why he seems to end up on his top so
often.  Les is also very, very good, but MUNOZ seems to be a cut above the
rest.  Quite frankly, during the week end you can actually see him 'coming
down' in effort, so that he has someone to race with.

I agree WOW!  I mean, the field included people like Vic Skirmats.

Bill Dentinger