fot

Re: Mid-Ohio

To: 356drb@indy.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:25:42 EDT
Sean may not have had a qualifying time from earlier sessions...I noticed
that there was some struggling going on....BTW, good to see you there,
Brett...and your wife, Julie.

Pat Ryan was on the FOT list at one time, but have not seen him post anything
for awhile.

I never got all of the results and suspect that it will be awhile before they
are posted. I suppose I could get SVRA to supply....

Joe Alexander

<< Does anyone know why Sean Ryan started at the rear in the MG/Triumph
 Clash, er, I mean the TRIMOG/BMC Challenge Race?

 Brett Johnson >>