fot

Weber carbs

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber carbs
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:59:05 -0700
I have finally decided that I am going to make the jump and go with
Weber carbs.  While I can get some SU's to work eventually, the Webers
should produce more power, and they are legal for the race series that
I am in.  I am planning on going with 45 DCOE's.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on some starting points for Jetting, chokes, tubes, etc?
I am using the profile 23 cam from BFE amongst other goodies from Ken
G.  I know that I will have to do some tuning with them, but at least
with your suggestions, I can have spares available as I do the tuning.
Joe(B)

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633