fot

Re: Report On VIR

To: N197TR4@cs.com, S800Racer@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Report On VIR
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:30:50 -0400
At 01:30 PM 7/6/00 -0400, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
>I am going to pass along your glowing VIR report to my "Friends" and more.
>Looks like it needs to be a high priority on our schedule...so many tracks,
>so little time.

Having spent a fair bit of time at VIR over the past six months or so, I can
concur on everything that was said.  I would only add that the track is
*seriously* fun to drive.  You can get a bit of a feel for it by taking a look
at the photo tour at http://www.virclub.com/ but it is hard to get a real
feel for the scale of the place or the quality of the facilities.  I would
venture to say that it is one of the premier tracks on the East coast.

Later,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu