fot

Re: last 10 days

To: tedtsimx@q1.net
Subject: Re: last 10 days
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:35:04 EDT
Good read Ted & Doris,

Kent Howard is recuperating in a rest home...since he finally understood
where he was in 1992. Mid-Ohio...hehehehe... he insisted it was
1993....perhaps it was.... :-)

Henry Frye looks like a real person when we run him through a car wash. And
looks even better when Helen shows up.

Susan Hensley looks good from any angle...at my age I can say these things.

Irv Korey makes a good bunkmate, but I was not unhappy to to see Linda show
up and boot him out of the tent. Irv says he will sleep with me again,
though. BRIC, I think.

Good friends, good people...thank you all.

Good night Ted..Good night Doris,  Where are the Waltons when you need them?

Joe

<< wow. what a week. first the mid-ohio vintage event (even though irv k
 and i had to shackle kent h. to make him doubt himself). great weather,
 cars and people.  i even heard henry f. was actually seen standing up at
 one point in time rather than in a attitude of prayer beside the front
 hub.  nice to see all and thanks for stopping by our booth.  fast
 forward to the following wek-end. from vintage to EXTREME HIGH TECH.  we
 set up at the trams am/cart race at cleveland.  had a chance to spend a
 little time in the trans am area with the huffaker cars and in rahal's
 pit. the engineer for team rahal is a customer of ours and also goes fly
 fishing with oldest son.  great people and a completely different
 perspective from the previous week-end.  both were great events with
 their own unique settings.  a belated 4th of july.  we had family and
 friends in and the opportunity to spend time with them is one of the
 gifts of freedom we all enjoy. thanks list and see you at road america.
 ted

 --
 Ted Schumacher
 TS Imported Automotive >>