fot

Re: Seattle races

To: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Seattle races
From: bwarner@mediaone.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:35:19 -0400
To Kas and the fot gang:
That race was one of my first as a photographer for Sports Car Graphic (for you
old timers who remember Jery Titus' mag).   Was digging through some negatives
the other night and found a bunch on the car.  Lots of detail stuff.  If I ever
get inspired to get into the dark room, as very labor intensive endeavor, I'll
print Kas a set.  I'll be at Elkhart Lake with Dave Cowart in the TR-8.  We'll
do the enduro on Sunday.  Any fot'ers come by and say "hi".   Bill Warner