fot

VTR2000

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: VTR2000
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:55:57 EDT
Joe et al,

Just to confirm that I will be there with my girlfriend Kathryn.
I know that you already know, but as it's a head count!

As for Spark Plugs, it's NGK V-plugs or nothing!

I have had bad experiences with Bosch Platinum lasting no time at all, and
Champions, well they only ever made one good 'Gold' Plug for my Triumph, but
it became very uneconomical and I moved to NGK and stayed there!

ps. My Vitesse just won 'Best Paintwork' on any Triumph at our Clubs
International Convention...and it was painted in Spring of 97.
Brut Champange sure tastes good out of Silverware!

I also just took delivery of my new gearbox, being an STN53 Close-Ratio
Triumph Dolomite Sprint (Group A) Rally Car gearset.
These are as rare as rocking horse droppings and ultra desirable to the TR
race boys over here in England. (It was on order for simply ages).
It is due to be fitted in October 2000, along with my 28% J-type Overdrive
(after uprating), an Alloy Flywheel, an AP Racing Clutch Plate, and a
co-axial Clutch Release mechanism.

Also, I now have an Alloy Water Pump housing and Alloy Water Pump (with
redesigned impellor and modern carbon bearing), but am still awaiting the
Alloy Pulley, and idc, the Alloy Water Radiator...

Shame it's all so darned expensive though!
Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day!

All the Best

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
(with shiny red paint!)
Wimbledon, London, England.