fot

RMVR RACES This Weekend

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RMVR RACES This Weekend
From: Jeff Wilt <jwilt@leighengineering.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:56:42 -0500
Cross thy fingers for a good run at a different (shudder) altitude for the Mach
5.  Joining Dan Duryee, Al Hughes and another TR guy for a Triumph gaggle of
TR3A, TR4, and a GT6.  Promise to proudly display the Red River Triumph Club
Banner as well.  Yes , Duncan, I'll bring it back clean! This event has over
200 entries, and the Second Creek paddock is reported as tiny.  If it is too
crowded, I may take it on up to the VTR - whats another 2 days of driving -
EACH WAY!   race report next week or so

Jeff
1959 TR3A

Jeffrey G. Wilt, P. G., Rone Engineers, Inc.
8908 Ambassador Row, Dallas, TX 75247
(214) 630-9745   (214) 630-9819 fax
(214) 729-8475 cell
www.roneengineers.com