fot

Hubba hubba!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hubba hubba!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:09:32 -0600 (MDT)
3 am, and just got back from the shop.  Everything I worked on tonight
was to change Killer's appearance, and not performance.  Odd.  Anyway,
check out the link below, for those of you who have web access.  If you are
on the vintage race list, you may have already checked it.  This fellow could
be FOT material!

mjb.