fot

RE: One less Triumph

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: RE: One less Triumph
From: Russ Moore <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:32:54 -0400
Jack,
As one who also has also experienced a multiple roll-over of their pride and
joy, my condolances. It is of primary importance that Tony and you are okay.
I know how you must feel based on my experience three years ago. I likened
it to, as a kid, breaking a toy Christmas morning moments after opening it,
after wanting it for years. If you do plan on rebuilding, please let me
know. I would like to contribute some panels.

The key thing is that the two of you are okay. All else is secondary. After
the shock of the incident wears off, it will be easier to assess the
situation and figure out the best route. As bad as it looks at times, often
repair is possible. I've been through this.

Best regards
Russ