fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net, Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Nomination
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:45:18 -0500
Hi all!

Apparently my account would let me read mail but not send, so this is
the third time I have tried to send this to the list and I hope it goes
through this time!  (Perhaps why ya'll haven't heard from me in a while!
;)

I would like to nominate someone to the list who has been a big help in
several ways to several people on the list, and now is getting very
interested in getting involved with competition Triumphs and wants to
learn all he can.  He is currently trying to decide what sort of Triumph

to compete, and is more than willing to be pit crew or other help for
FOT folks if available.  He currently has a street Spitfire, a TR3, a
TR4, and a Mayflower.  One of his hobbies is the preservation and
restoration of Triumphs, and in his restorations he has found he has
spare parts and possibly a good chassis or two on which to base a race
car.

He says Uncle Jack's enthusiasm, friendliness and beautiful car were
what really got him first thinking about competition Triumphs, and he
was sorry to hear of the accident.

So I would like to nominate Brad Kahler to the list, and he can write
ya'll a short bio when he comes on line!

Thanks!
Susan  :)

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633