fot

Snook and Bond, axles and hubs

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snook and Bond, axles and hubs
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:33:41 -0500
I have a set of the custom TR3A axles and matching hubs (can't remember who
did what) that I bought for my Devin TR3 project but never installed. Since
that project is on the back burner, I'd sell them to anyone willing to pay
the original cost. Since a Devin is not a production car, I'd get away with
bending the rules a little easier, so I'll want to use the Ford set-up. I'll
have to look up and find out what I paid.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, Devin TR
Hill Country Triumph Club
Corinthians Vintage Auto Racing