fot

Re: hubs and axles

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hubs and axles
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:18:49 -0400
Hi Bob,
       I know that Chip is not reading much e-mail these days, so I'll
fill in what I've got archived:

At 03:46 PM 7/26/00 -0500, Bob Kramer wrote:
>I have 2 solid maybes on the Snook/Bond TR3A hubs and axles. I need to dig
>up what I paid for them. Jeff or Chip, if you are out there today, do you
>remember the selling prices?

 From Chip:

Friends,
Just got off the phone with the supplier, they will honor the earlier
pricing of $145/shaft plus freight. About a six week lead time. They will
accept my Purchase Order so no up-front cash is required. The shipment will
arrive COD around the end of the year. Around mid December I'll be asking
for your check.
I suspect that this is close to what the actual price was (less shipping).

I don't remember what the hubs cost, though.

Hope that helps,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu