fot

Re: Preference research - FOT caps/Jackets -

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Preference research - FOT caps/Jackets -
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:25:34 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I just want to chime in on this one because my local club (New England
Triumphs) is doing something similar... and what we just learned is sort
of interesting.

Triple C has a deal (and I'm sure others with embroidery capability)
whereby you give them your logo along with a "setup fee" and then you can
order anything from thier catalog with your "logo of choice" embroidered on.

The best part of the deal is that all of the work is in the setup and
then it's up to any individual that wishes to order what they want. For a
club, this is a godsend because you don't have to have an inventory or go
through taking orders and shipping things around.

...AND, they (Triple C) turn over a percentage (I don't recall how much,
but figure 5% or so) back to the "club". In our case, we could defer the
funds to the Fat Chance Computer Server Fund (or whatever Mark B. wants to
call it) or some other worthy charity.

So, you could get hats, shirts and/or jackets with big or little logos
and all "we'd" have to do is front the setup fees for digitizing the logo.

Sounds like a winner to me!

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |