fot

Re: Triumphs and roll overs

To: Larry Gallo <agallo@pcfl.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs and roll overs
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:39:24 -0400
I am sure a whole bunch of Triumph pilots like me are running about trying
to scare up info on what production car uses a full floater rear axle that
will fit under a TR3 or a TR4.

I offer this website:

http://www.warn.com/Home/Products/HubAxle/Applications/FulFloat.htm

The smallest thing I have found that appears to be a full floater design is
on of those Ford 8.8 inch rears. Hard to picture a shortened Ford Explorer
rear is going to fit without lots of sheet metal banging!!!

Anyone have a clue if it will fit? I have half a mind to go visit my local
junkyard with an empty TR axle housing in hand to take a look at one. I am
hoping for a slightly more scientific approach....

But, if one of these babys will work, lockers and R&P's are plentiful and
cheap!