fot

Cap/Jacket Options Available Through TS Imported Automtive

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Cap/Jacket Options Available Through TS Imported Automtive
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:43:07 EDT
FOTers

    Since it was apparent from the gaggle of responses that I received
yesterday that we have a wide variation in preferences with respect to colors
and types of caps and jackets, I e-mailed Ted last night to ask if he would
be able to provide custom orders. He said that they have the same
capabilities as Triple C to provide custom orders.

    At least two of you made a point that Triple C would give the sponsoring
organization a "commission" on each sale that could be used for
organizational purposes. Ted has stated that he would be willing to similarly
provide a commission to FOT. That could help support our server and other
occasional out-of-pocket expenses.

    Ted left this morning for California and will be traveling on to the VTR
meeting in Portland. I trust that he will pursue this matter directly with
FOT when he returns.

Regards, Cary Perket