fot

Re: CHRIS BURKEY

To: CoffeyJack@bfusa.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CHRIS BURKEY
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:13:20 EDT
In a message dated 07/28/2000 5:00:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CoffeyJack@bfusa.com writes:

> I would like to propose Chris Burkey for membership in "Amici Triumphi"
>  He is currently preparing a solid axle TR-4 for vintage competition &
>  has been driving/crewing for Bill Clark (Fairthorpe Electron) lately.
>  His e-mail is (szetela@mindspring.com)
>  Anyone out there want to second??

I'd second, but I'd like to hear more about Bill Clark and the Fairthorpe
Electron. Is it a Minor? Is it Triumph 10/Herald/Spitfire engine power, as
the Electron Minors usually are? Should we be considering him as well?

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register