fot

GT6 suspension mods

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 suspension mods
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:15:28 EDT
Greetings Amici,
I hope someone can help...While talking to Luke Stockdale today about our
GT6's the question came up as to the validity of 240Z hubs in the rear
suspension.  Because of the restrictiveness of some clubs to modofications
Luke asked if I had any documentation to support that Group 44 actually did
this mod and was it actually legal?  We pondered the same question for the
510 diff in GT6's.  We both have tons of hearsay to support the validity but
as our sport becomes ever more "period authentic" can anyone help us find the
documentation?  I've been complacent with the anecdotal evidence but would be
poorly prepared for a challenge.  Is there any evidence out there?  Thanx,
Steve