fot

Re: Spit parts needed Calling Russ Moore et al

To: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: Spit parts needed Calling Russ Moore et al
From: "rem9" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:30:20 -0400
Salutations!

You're really sliding now, working on Spitfires. I understand what you refer
to as the Crank nut, but can you elaborate on the "sealing washer" or even
better would you possibly have a reference number from any catalog. I'm sure
I have them, they're the same on the Mk 1 and 2 1147's also. I jusst want to
make sure we're both talking about the same pieces. Send me your address so
I can snail these to you.
Will you be at Watkins Glen?

Squadron HQ
Russ