fot

Valve spring tension for TR-4A

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve spring tension for TR-4A
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:30:54 EDT
Folks, in my role as the VTR TR4 vehicle consultant, I received the following
e-mail from katzens4@ridgecrest.ca.us.  I can't find any specs for valve
spring tension in my references.  The only data I have assumes that one has
the correct valve springs and then specifies valve spring clearances.

Anyone able to help him out?  Please reply directly to him (copy me, if you'd
like) at:

katzens4@ridgecrest.ca.us

Thanks.

Art Kelly