fot

Re: TR's in GRM

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: TR's in GRM
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:04:44 -0400
At 10:37 PM 8/11/00 -0500, Irv Korey wrote:
>My favorite photo is the full color ad for Moss Motors, featuring the Mike
>Jackson TR3, complete with TRF Racing logo.

Quite prominently displayed too, I might add...

Yeah, I noticed that one too - and was highly amused!

BTW, it was great to finally meet Kevin Allen this weekend at the SCCA
National at V.I.R.  The new, black paint with fluorescent orange lettering
is quite striking!  The car sure sounded good; too bad the throttle cable
let him down.

Cheers,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu