fot

[Fwd: Wheels?]

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Wheels?]
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:27:00 -0700
--------------7FD5B5D92AAA4AB4B4411C8C

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:16:30 -0700
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
To: Matthew Wilder <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels?

I had my stock TR 4A wheels straightened and repaired by a shop here in
Southern Cal... (not for racing, of course!)   The guy is very good at what
he does.  He suggested I buy TR 6 wheels...  and he pointed out that they
were being made now MUCH better than stock... and that I could get a myriad
of widths.  (Some were VERY wide!)

He showed me a set... and I was tempted...  They looked great... and I
could see the difference in how they improved the construction... so that
the center would not rip out... as described in another response..

I think one of these new wheels may be an option for you.   Here's his
info:

Valley Wire Wheel Service
Mike Rizenman
818-765-3258
818-765-8358 FAX

It's been a couple years since I've been over there...  but he'd probably
remember me... so drop my name and say hello...

If you do call, let me know what ya find out!

--Justin