fot

RE: Sturgis 2000 Motorcycle Rally (Non Technical)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sturgis 2000 Motorcycle Rally (Non Technical)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:27:48 -0700
Sturgis is a lot of fun. Went there on my Vincent and had a great time. Half
the people thought it was an old Harley, the other half did the "we are not
worthy" routine and took pictures. I've never seen so many leather-wrapped
babes in my life. And you're right, most of the guys are "Nouveau Tough"
accountants and lawyers who rode VWs or scooters in the 60s (while I was
leaving the odd gobbet of flesh on tracks and roadsides here and there). But
there's just enough real tough guys mixed in to keep you on your toes.