fot

RE: Triumph GT6 and Seattle Fall Finale

To: Luke Stockdale <lstockdale@city.new-westminster.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: Triumph GT6 and Seattle Fall Finale
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:11:30 -0700
Hey Luke,
Good to hear you're back in action. You should join "Friends of Triumph", an
internet group I belong to that consists of guys who race triumphs. No dues,
no rules, but plenty of good advice from people who know. I'll forward your
name to Mark, who maintains the list.

Mark,
Luke meets all the qualifications for FOT membership in that he has a GT6
which he races as often as possible, is more than a little crazy, and his
car also leaks copious amounts of oil. After looking at my driveway the day
after the VTR barbeque, I think that makes him three for three.

Bill