fot

opportunity - restoration mechanic

To: owner-triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: opportunity - restoration mechanic
From: mikee@ragtops.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:26:42 -0400
Listers,
   I'm usually a lurker on this list, but now I have
something to ask about.
   My shop, Ragtops & Roadsters, is a British
car repair and restoration shop located 40 miles
north of Philadelphia.
   We are looking to add an additional mechanic
to our staff for mechanical service and
restoration work. Experience with vintage racing
cars would be a plus. Also important is
enthusiasm for British cars and a desire to see
these cars done to our high standards. We
have a full benefits package and a pleasant, low
pressure working environment.
   If you, or someone you know, is interested in
this type of opportunity please have them
contact me directly.
Michael W. Engard <mikee@ragtops.com>
Ragtops & Roadsters, Inc. www.ragtops.com
British Automobiles, repairs & restorations
215-257-1202 South-eastern Pennsylvania