fot

Re: Triumphest Website and Top Gun Kas

To: TRBILBO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumphest Website and Top Gun Kas
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:04:41 -0700
Bill (and All),

The SCCA autocross is going to be held on Saturday During TRIUMPHEST.  I have
been working with the organizers of both events in an
attempt to allow interested people to go directly there from the Funcours on
Saturday (noon) and still be able to get in on the last
run group.  So far, I have not gotten any commitment from the SCCA group on
whether it can be done.

But the TRIUMPHEST people have indicated that if I can get the assurances that
it can be done and enough participants, they will
publish the event in the TRIUMPHEST material and provide podium time at the
awards dinner to announce the results.

So, with that said, all those who would like to participate in the SCCA
autocross, please let me know so I can stand a better chance of
pulling this off.  The sooner the better.

Regards,
Joe Curry