fot

FOT-Nomination for Marty Sukey & Family

To: MJSUKEY@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT-Nomination for Marty Sukey & Family
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:02:02 EDT
Sadly we lost Ohio's John Lehman, but are about to gain one of his friends.
Second please. And plunk the cyber-twanger, Mark.

Please read Marty's e-mail below. He is developing a TR4A into a race car...I
assume Vintage? I am sure some of us can help him with this. (Be sure to ask
about rear axles, Marty)

Welcome aboard Marty!

Joe Alexander

<< Subj:    Re: FOT