fot

Re: Triumph on Speedvision (in car video)

To: naldous@ccgmail.com
Subject: Re: Triumph on Speedvision (in car video)
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@REVEALED.NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:48:21 -0500
I've got a 16 MB computer video of the 1 minute surrounding the rollover at
http://208.214.219.22 .  I'm going to have a much smaller file on that site or
another within the next month or so, but if downloading a 16 MB file isn't a big
deal, you don't have to wait.  This thing plays in Windows Media Player.

- Tony