fot

Fw: SCATTER SHIELD

To: <fal@highiwaay.net>
Subject: Fw: SCATTER SHIELD
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:45:59 +0100
Hi Fredd

You guys are getting too technical with these scatter shields. - Over here
we put cricket pads on our legs before races, -or if your from the country
a pair of stout riding boots. To protect the ankle bone a 'cricket box'
should be srapped either side each ankle.- For ladies on the list like
'suepersonic,' a 'cricket box' is an essential piece of protective
equipment for a batsman. You slip it down the front of your trousers to
protect important lower regions against the onslaughts of fast bowlers. I
once had an 'unboxed' experience with an inswinging low ball I missed, and
no adjective in the British language can describe the agony.- I was walking
about for a week like a half closed pen knife.

Ever helpfully yours

Paul