fot

Re: SCCA Runoffs(tm)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Runoffs(tm)
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:43:25 -0400 (EDT)
Ah, the power of the internet...

Looks like we have a few Triumphs running at Mid-Ohio this week.

for results, go to www.scca.org/amatuer/club_racing/runoffs/00results

To see more.

Steve Sargis seems to be the class of the GP class, running 1:40.874 on
the first day of practice/qualifying... pretty stout performance. I also
see Chris Crisenbery, (FOT) Kevin Allen - both running nearly identical
1:45.xxx times.

In EP, there's Sam Halkias running mid 1:42's, Dave Wingett in the low
1:44's and Mark Gerdes posting no time.

I also see FOT'er Chip Bond running high 1:46's. Although Chip appears to
be in a Triumph model I've not heard of... a "Caterham 7 America".

There seems to be less Triumph presence this year than last.

Well anyway - GO TRIUMPH.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |