fot

Re: Clutch Disk for GT6 gearbox used in a Spit

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Disk for GT6 gearbox used in a Spit
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:11:43 -0400
joe, we will be happy to supply a stock lining disc. just return you disc and
we will ship out a disc with stock lining. btw, it is a 7
1/4" not 7 1/2" size. your only cost will be the shipping. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.