fot

Re: Fw: Triumph historical comedy

To: mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net, Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk
Subject: Re: Fw: Triumph historical comedy
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:06:55 GMT
>From: "michael l. cook" <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
>To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
>CC: fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Fw: Triumph historical comedy
>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:43:46 -0400
>
>I could not resist more comments on the SCCA races at Reading airport. I
>don't
>think I actually got lost on the circuit but there were a couple of places
>where you had to know the directions before hand.

    Oddly enough, my memories of Reading were that of a spectator...
    I lived about an hour away near Philly. For a high school kid I
    always relished the afternoons spent at either the hill climbs or
    the races. My most vivid memory at the "ANG Base" was watching a
    Mini Cooper shed a rear wheel right in front of me... What was
    memorable was the driver finished the race! I don't think that
    guy could have gotten away with it today...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)