fot

CVAR event

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: CVAR event
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:27:58 -0500
FOT,
I'll leave most of the reporting on the event to the FOT long distance
travelling team, Joe Alexander, Jack Drews and Kent Howard, but I want to
thank the 3 of them and Susan and Brad for joining Jeff Wilt and I at Texas
World Speedway. Future FOT TR3A owner Richard Hardison was there with his
car builder, Ed Barnard, so we had quite a turnout of Amici. I think both
the Wilt and Howard TR3's stayed on the track all weekend, but both Joe and
I took some excursions. We would both like to blame it on the wet
conditions, but we know better. Racing was spirited, and the TX people
enjoyed seeing the TR's. Here's looking forward to next year. Susan is going
to campaign the Spit, and with the Hardison TR3A, we have the makings of a
Texas Triumph Team. Again, thanks for bringing the Howard Hilton on the FOG
brothers to TX.

PS: Kent petitioned CVAR officials to add a test and tune day to our, 17/18
March, 2001 CVAR Winter Vintage Races & Driver's School. I think he promised
a rash of Winter Texans trailering TR's if CVAR would oblige!

Texas World Speedway
College Station, Tx.
Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4