fot

TR 4/4A/250, etc. Panels for Sale on Ebay

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR 4/4A/250, etc. Panels for Sale on Ebay
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:16:14 -0700
(Sorry to repeat this, but I got a bumped-notice... and it appears it
didn't get through.)

Okay, this is commercial, I know... but I'm letting some very key parts
go here and it would be a crime not to let the list know.  (They were
super sweet panels I
had collected for an ongoing restoration project.)     I'm going to
start with a rear right wing.

I will also have a couple right hand doors that, because the window
mechanisms have been removed, might be perfect for vintage racing.  (I'm

thinking the price may
stay low because, even though they're in great shape, people don't want
to bother reinstalling the mechanisms.)

There MAY be a left wing, left door, and boot lid, condition depending
on whether I decide to use them on my car, thereby selling the inferior,

but still in great
shape, parts from my daily driver.

Here is the link for the rear right fender/quarter panel/wing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=477760655

There will be no front fenders/wings.

--Justin