fot

Re: More On Windscreens

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: More On Windscreens
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:20:09 -0500
joe, we supply windscreens made from plexiglass, not vinyl.  we can supply
clear or other colors if there is enough demand for that
particular color. since the plexiglass comes in large sheets. it is not
economical to make a "one off" windscreen. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.