fot

Corvair 1/2 axles for IRS TR4,TR250 & TR6's

To: "Friend of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvair 1/2 axles for IRS TR4,TR250 & TR6's
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:45:25 -0500
    AMICI
          It has taken almost a year ... The word got out in the spring that
I was working on this project and I kept asking for it to stay off line
until I was sure I really could do this.  Thanks ALL for your interest.

            What I have are CNC, Billet cut 6061 T  Alum. carrier hubs
fitted with a Corvair axle. The axle is magnafluxed, remachined, redrilled
to 4x4" bolt pattern and fitted with 3" 7/16 x 20 racing studs. All
replacement bearings and seals are readily available from NAPA. You must
supply a new or magnafluxed splined u-joint yoke.  I have set them up for
the stock track width.
          $1200.00 per par.  This is a true race item , complete and ready
to bolt on.  I'll try to field any questions here.
                    David Wingett
                    elkhorn@megsinet.net