fot

Re: Moss Forged Steel crankshaft

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Forged Steel crankshaft
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:46:32 -0600
I highly doubt that it is like a moldex by any stretch.  Moss is into the
buisiness of making $ that being the case I would surmise the crankshaft to
have a pedigree (from metal smelter to forger and finnisher) less than
stellar.  However, if anyone has any real information that is contrary to my
opinion --please share..

Mordy Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.headgasket.com