fot

Looking for a TR3/4 rolling chassis

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a TR3/4 rolling chassis
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:10:53 EST
After being smitten by the Ambro special at the track in Albuquerque a few
weeks ago and then finding out through a friend that the kit can still be
purchased I'm regretting selling off that TR4 tub and chassis a couple of
years ago. Anyone got one or TR3, no engine is fine, and so is no body.  A
racer or former racer with a trashed body and no engine might be ideal.

If I get on this, something will have to go.  Probably the 36 F2 Morgan Three
Wheeler. How could I part with the TR3 ? I gave the TR2 to my 15 year old son
so I can't sell that.

I'm in New Mexico, so the closer the better of course, but I've got a trailer
and would drive for a good deal.

Bob Paul
Corrales, NM