fot

Re: Sticking throttle

To: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Sticking throttle
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:00:18 -0500
Don, sorry for the delay, but I have been away on a business trip.
You did not say what kind of SU's you have.. I have had a similar
problem with HS6 carbs.  When things warmed up the connecting link
would expand and bind.  This would keep the butterflies from closing
all the way.  I just needed to allow for more clearance in the
connecting shaft/linkage.  Joe(B)