fot

nomination

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: nomination
From: "Gary & Gretchen" <garygret@itis.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:48:49 -0600
Amici,

I almost hate to add to the flurry of recent nominations, but I have a
friend who's developing a Spitfire road racer and is interested in the
counsel of the list.

So I'd like to nominate Jeff Senty, a Spitfire and GT6 autocrosser with our
Madison Sports Car Club for a number of years, and who this year procured a
road race 1198 Spit and ran several Midwestern Council wheel-to-wheel
events. With snow on the ground here of late (altho not 2 feet like
Buffalo!) thoughts turn to winter projects and car improvements. When Jeff
hasn't been wrenching on his own car this year, he's been helping out
everyone else in sight. So if any of the other upper Midwest folks who know
Jeff could chip in for a second, we'll be adding a good guy. He's
tjsenty@eishome.com.

Thanks and regards,
Gary Schneider
'62 EP TR4, 37 white