fot

Nomination/Peerless-Ambro (Gerry Willburn)

To: fot@autox.team.net, mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Nomination/Peerless-Ambro (Gerry Willburn)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:18:35 EST
Friends Of Triumph,

Californian, Gerry Willburn bought the Peerless-Ambro in 1977. He raced it
for a few years and his son then took over the wheel.

The Peerless-Ambro was the subject of an Alain Decadanet interview at the
Monterey Historics at Leguna Seca, this year, where it has been run for the
last 20 years or so.

Alain seemed a bit speechless about his lack of knowledge of this car..."it
seems that a couple of guy from Minneapolis...." was his line on this car
during the interview.

Please someone do the usual "2nd" and lets get on with greeting Gerry.

I hope to see Bill Babcock (Peyote) and Gerry & John (Peerless-Ambro) at
Monterey in 2001...perhaps more of the FOT will join us there.

Welcome aboard, Gerry...well when Baxter or Greg or somebody steps up with a
second. We are very formal about this kind of stuff.

Regards,

Joe Alexander