fot

non-tech - track at the Meadowlands

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-tech - track at the Meadowlands
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:07:50 -0500
I'm Serious!  They've talked about bringing F1 and other venues into a track
at the Meadowlands complex.

As far as your list of obstructions, Vinny, Bruno and the guys can handle the
lawyers; the tree huggers and bird lovers however will pose a greater problem.

BTW - Don't drive through NJ too fast.  I think vintage racers appear pretty
high up on the NJ State Trooper's racial profile list.

Later,

Jack