fot

Borg & Beck-Education to the List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Borg & Beck-Education to the List
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:23:13 EST
On Sunday, I announced the availablility of a clutch cover and disc (reman
from Borg and Beck)

One of my friends pointed out the website that contained some fairly detailed
information about an experience with Borg & Beck.

http://www.geocities.com/mntriumphs/clutch.html

I think it might be valuable to the list if there are others who
have had the same experience,
or have had no problems,
or can come up with an assignable cause.

BTW, depending on who does the reman, the components can be different...

The website relates to a TR6, but since they are interchangeable between
TR4As and TR6s the experiences should apply.

I have used several different clutch covers over the years and I'd be
surprised if I hadnt used a B & B in the past...might even have one in the
race car.

Anyway, thanks Phil for pointing this out....I had seen the website sometime
back, but had forgotten about it.

Joe