fot

RE: fot-digest V1 #227

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fot-digest V1 #227
From: "Robert Ames" <ames@cmn.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 06:27:48 -0700
                Yes, I think it would be a huge help to create reference tables
on a
number of subjects.  This would also give Joe some free time as I am asking
him things constantly.  Thanks to all of you for your help this past year.
You have been very generous with quick answers.
                The Ambro will be about 150-200 pounds lighter for 2001 with a
close ratio
4 speed including overdrive and blue with a white stripe.  My apologies to
all the British green and yellow fans. I am looking forward to meeting all
of you at Mid-Ohio in 2002.
                Happy holidays,

                Robert Ames